Thursday 20 March 2008

A Big Thank you from Ms 'C' and Ms "A"...Next Talks on 6 April

Dear Mr Tan,

The final round went smoothly for me this time.. thanks to your kind advice. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to say a big THANK YOU for making my childhood dream come true! May God bless you and your family! :)

With warm wishes, Miss C. (Your student)


Dear Mr Tan,

I will like to thank you very much. You reassured us very much before the interview with your light hearted encounters as a CC and wise advice for the interviews. Mr Tan is very patient and kind to us. He called us up after every interview and remembers each and every of his students as a special individual. I am especially touched by his kind gesture. To me, Mr Tan is not only my advicer/ trainer, he is a friend too. Thank you for making my dream come through. And believing in us that we can do it even when others stop believing in us. When others believe that our numerous attempts in the walk-ins are futile, he believes that we can do it. And he never put us down, only gentle yet truthful advice. Thank you! Hope we will keep in touch! =)

Cheers...from Ms A

Ms A finally made it! (refer to her email below when she failed her management last month and I told her she will make it ...look at the date that email was posted)

Miss "A":
Hello Mr Tan, I email you too. Wanted thank you for your talk and help last last week =) Every cabin crew wannabe shld go for Mr Tan's talk as it is insightful and definitely helpful.

Above is by a lovely Ms "A" who participated in my Talks recently. She progressed up to the management round but was booted out. Nevertheless, Ms "A" is not discouraged because that was the first time she had manged to reach this important final round of interview. It was a learning experience for Ms "A" and she is determined to achieve her dream of becoming a SQ Girl shortly.
Surely Ms "A" you CAN and WILL make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment