Sunday 27 April 2008

Comments just got in for today's interview (27 April) via sms.




"...sir u are really an angel sent to fulfill our dreams......"! ( passed all 4 rounds)

"...Luke I've passed the mgnt rnd already...thanks so much..."( passed all 4 rounds)

"...I am so happy I finally made it....thnks for everything Luke...." ( passed all 4 rounds)

"....sorry luke I didnt make it pass the mgnt rd but I am happy to make it that far for once.....thns so much 4 ur coaching...."

"...got booted at the kebaya rnds but i am satisfied bcos this my 1st time to mk it dat far...."

Via email: "Mr Tan, I failed kebaya round. They were making a decision between 1 gal and me and the other gal made it. But nevertheless, I will still try until it get it cause I know I have what it takes. I'll probably do something about my acna scars. Anyway, Thank you for the tips and motivation."

.....more comments should be coming in

No comments:

Post a Comment