Wednesday 9 April 2008

Offer of free help to this KL guy.

From: "Tang, Leonard Teck Joong" View contact details To: sstan1946@....

Hi,

I am residing in KL and to attend the talk in Singapore don’t sound convenient to me due to the work schedule.

Is there a way where I can pay the fee and then you send me those details which is going to be included in your talk?

Thanks

My reply:

It is not fair for you to pay me the fee by me just sending you notes. I need to personally see and assess you.Well in your case,if you need any advice please feel free to email me.

Thanks,

Luke Tan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Luke,haven't been reading your blog for quite a long time.Busy with my work.Still remembered talking to you during my trip to Singapore 2 years ago. Remembered you commented on how I should improve if I want to get the job. :) Really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete