Tuesday 8 April 2008

This one asked for help from Amsterdam.

Hello Mr. SS Stan,
I readed about you on the internet that you train the cabin crew.Next week I'm going to apply at an airline company in the netherlands, there I come from.I am very nervous and I wondered myself if you have any tips for me. This is really my dream job and I hope that I will be selected.
Ms "C"

My reply (free of charge, fo course)


Hi "C",
If you are qualified to apply,my tips to you would be SMILE like crazy during the interview. Look as pleasant and friendly as possible. Show the interviewers you are hungry for the job. Dress neatly and wear some makeup(if u are a gal). Read up about the destinations the airline is operating to and the background of Amsterdam Airlines.
Good Luck
Best Regards,

Luke Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment