Sunday 29 June 2008

A touching email from "Ee" an ex Talk participant.

To all cabin crew wannabe, if your heart tells you that u want this job, just go for it and don't give up cos i do believe that determination and the never say die spirit will help. Even though i haven't fulfill my dream as a cc, i believe that i will make it one day. As for me, I failed in my interviews too but i always take it as a learning experience. Just take each failure as a learning point and give your best for the next one. To add on, i knew this guy here for months and i can assured u that he is a great motivator and he will boost up your confidence level. His enriching course or talks will bring you up to a higher level of confidence during your interview. I'm not boosting around but all these are based on my personal experience after attending his talks. I have made many friends including him through this blog and many are already part of SIA as a cabin crew. Thanks batman. U have indeed been a great help and thanks for being part of my journet fulfilling my dream to become a cabin crew.

With lots of love
ee

* Batman is my chatroom name.

No comments:

Post a Comment