Friday 15 January 2010

She applied the principles I taught her

For the first round, it was self introduction and the question i got was why i wanted to be an air stewardess with SIA. Throughout the whole time i just remembered what you said which was to smile and mention all my achievements i've received.

2nd round was a memory game and a case study. Lucky me i got the same case study i got during my first interview. So i knew how to answer and also you mentioned during the talk was always seek assistance from the leading steward/stewardess if face with difficulty so i just answered as so.

So at the end of the interview, i just thanked them for having us on a Sunday and waited for my results. I just smiled the whole time, keeping in mind that i have to say something to impress them and show that i am really passionate, have the personality and mature enough for the job. & it did feel discouraging since i've failed twice but i kept on trying and well, its worth the wait! Thanks Luke, for the talk, which helped me know what i should and should not do like smiling, maturity and personality which will get me through and its not about having the looks or fantastic acedemic qualifications to get through. (:Thank you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment