Thursday 13 May 2010

He is made it at his 3rd attempt


He is the 3rd gentlemen who made it after attending my talks at the 8 May 2010 SIA cabin crew interview at Sheraton Tower. There were others at my talks who made it but too "busy" to email me.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for creating these opportunities for cabin crew wanna-bes to meet
up with you and learn from you the tips to aceing the SIA interview.
Thank you for answering for our questions during the talk.
Thank you for encouraging me when I didn't succeed in my first 2 attempts.

Finally, I made it in my 3rd attempt. You provided useful information in
your talk. If I had not attended your talk, I would likely need many many
more attempts. I am waiting for medical clearance now. No guarantee that I
will get in yet. But knowing that I have reached this far is pleasantly
enough! I have done my best for the interviews. The medical examination is
beyond my control.

To wanna-bes out there who hasn't done anything despite wanting this job so
badly, my advice is that you really have to put in efforts in understanding
what the job of a cabin crew is like. One way is to speak to someone who has
been there, done that. Mr Luke is certainly able to guide you in this sense.

All the best, people. Thank you, Sir.

Warmest regards,

ZH

No comments:

Post a Comment